闇の果て - End of Darkness 闇の果て - End of Darkness

It's 1:00 here and I was sitting back reflecting on my life with this playing in the background. I couldn't ask for more perfect music. As I type this, I can imagine a group of characters sitting around a fire remaining quiet reflecting on their recent losses. Wonderful piece. Production quality is (as always) phenomenal.

SoundChris responds:

Hey there Jim, thanks a lot for your kind words. Great that you enjoyed the track :D Yeah - its a track written to relax and to take some time to think and reflect on things. So its even cooler that you described exactly the kind of feel that i wanted to create :)

Thanks again friend and all the best. Talking soon!

Right or Wrong Right or Wrong

I wasn't aware you guys could produce this style of music! EPIC to say the least! Great job!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man - glad you enjoyed the track!

High Rollers Castle (Zelda) High Rollers Castle (Zelda)

This is wonderful. The amount of quickness and grace in this piece is elegant, and for an 'arranged-remix' of such a legendary song, this is actually very particular. It has an equal amount of pleasant uniqueness and nostalgic value. Koji Kondo would be proud!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks Jim, glad you liked it! Would be cool to have a talk with kondo someday ... :D Thanks for the kind review good sir!

Squirtle Got a Gun Squirtle Got a Gun

LOVE IT!

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

:-D

This is fantastic. If I may put a visual to it, it sounds like it belongs in a game like Oblivion. Walking through one of the cities or something similar. Glad I found this.

wyldfyre1 responds:

I'm glad you listened =)

SP - Generic Dance Song 9 WIP SP - Generic Dance Song 9 WIP

Love it!

This is great stuff here. I wish I had something I could use it for in my work right now. The flow and build up work very well. My only suggestion is how it starts kicking in at :30-- sounds good but I think it needs just a little more punch to it. Also a few of my friends use Reason and they constantly suggest for me to try it out saying FL is a bit limited. Look it up and try it out since you obviously have a great talent for mixing.

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Cool!

I like it a lot. As I listened, I totally thought this would go well if 'Mouse Guard' were an animation or something-- sounds like a good "Mice doing battle" theme. My favorite was at 2:18 and how it builds up.

The things I think drag this peice a bit is the piano and the snare drums-- it sounds way too synthetic. That and I feel there's 1 or 2 too many silent parts in the song.

So I enjoyed it very much. Hope this review helped out. Either way, great job!

Box-Killa responds:

hey there are no silent parts, only quiet parts. But that is a stupid statement, why are quiet parts bad? And you need something quiet to compare with the loud. :D

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Nice

I love how it suddenly just starts flying at around :50. Great fun beat here. I'm not very fluent in music judging, but the only thing I'd like is to hear is a loud bass in the background. I'll go listen to the other 2 now! SAVED

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks for the review :) The bass is there but it's never the main instrument in our collabs.