A Basic Platformer A Basic Platformer

Good job!

I liked it a lot! Though I'd make the 1st 2 jumps easier and the "Spikes kill you" text BEFORE you see the spikes. Otherwise, good job! I'd like to see that tutorial too-- lemme know if you post it in the description!

Drugsdrugsdrugs Drugsdrugsdrugs

:-)

Really enjoyed it. Especially the music. If it werent for the psychadelic addons whenever you grab some drugs, this game would be pretty dull. But it really adds quite a punch to it. GJ!

Bomb Defusal Bomb Defusal

Neato

I MUST GET THIS! BUT HOW!?!?

Nice job, man. I think the art needs some touching up (add some good gradients to the mix and maybe some scrapes on the metals). It also needs sound!

egoraptorfreak1 responds:

thanks ill do that

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Speechless

I cannot begin to say how amazing this is. This brought back so many good memories of the good ol' Kings Quest days and such with the gruesome deaths and all. Anyone not giving this a 10 is a dunce. Need I say more? Well I could, but you have 1000 reviews to read through.

Again, amazing work.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Amazing

This is as good as it gets, people. It's as awesome as it is hilarious. Seriously, I've had so many good times playing this. I've showed it to a few friends as well. You, sir, are a genius for creating this.

Basket Kart Basket Kart

Still needs a bit of work

It was fun, but it needs a lot of polish. Add some better graphics, add a background, and the cart feels a bit too slippery/sensitive. That should definitely help things out here!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

amazing

Despite the entire game, the funny thing about this is that your ending actually makes sense of the film. Nice work.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

:-D

Very very cool. You got it down to the pixel. Great detail. Now get started on Super Mario Bros 3 and then you, sir, will win all of the internet.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

:-0

cre%u22C5a%u22C5tiv%u22C5i%u22C5ty%u2 002[kree-ey-tiv-i-tee] - noun - FANCY PANTS ADVENTURES

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Fun!

Great stuff. Long too! I've been playing it for a while. Usually I avoid fan-games but this is very well done. I just wish it had original graphics drawn by you and all that. But seriously that's pretty small for something so well coded. Good job, lad!