Millennials Millennials

I was unaware millennials have any buying power in this economy. Simple, but pretty good animation though!

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Loved the animation, and the examples used were constructed well. I think the audio could have used some fine-tuning though as it sounded a little rough and quiet.

Sonic Watches Some TV Sonic Watches Some TV

Clever.

A Basic Platformer A Basic Platformer

Good job!

I liked it a lot! Though I'd make the 1st 2 jumps easier and the "Spikes kill you" text BEFORE you see the spikes. Otherwise, good job! I'd like to see that tutorial too-- lemme know if you post it in the description!

Drugsdrugsdrugs Drugsdrugsdrugs

:-)

Really enjoyed it. Especially the music. If it werent for the psychadelic addons whenever you grab some drugs, this game would be pretty dull. But it really adds quite a punch to it. GJ!

Bomb Defusal Bomb Defusal

Neato

I MUST GET THIS! BUT HOW!?!?

Nice job, man. I think the art needs some touching up (add some good gradients to the mix and maybe some scrapes on the metals). It also needs sound!

egoraptorfreak1 responds:

thanks ill do that

The Secret of Satera Prime The Secret of Satera Prime

Lovely. Need I say more?

Thanks so much mate!

闇の果て - End of Darkness 闇の果て - End of Darkness

It's 1:00 here and I was sitting back reflecting on my life with this playing in the background. I couldn't ask for more perfect music. As I type this, I can imagine a group of characters sitting around a fire remaining quiet reflecting on their recent losses. Wonderful piece. Production quality is (as always) phenomenal.

SoundChris responds:

Hey there Jim, thanks a lot for your kind words. Great that you enjoyed the track :D Yeah - its a track written to relax and to take some time to think and reflect on things. So its even cooler that you described exactly the kind of feel that i wanted to create :)

Thanks again friend and all the best. Talking soon!

Right or Wrong Right or Wrong

I wasn't aware you guys could produce this style of music! EPIC to say the least! Great job!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man - glad you enjoyed the track!

MegaMan & Rush MegaMan & Rush

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Who slipped Rockman and Rush some lsd? This is hilarious! I literally laughed when I saw this. Nice work and style-- like the other review, it reminds me of Ren and Stimpy!

Manitas Manitas

Aww

Very warm. I love it very much.

Meow Meow