View Profile Falconer02

109 Movie Reviews

I was unaware millennials have any buying power in this economy. Simple, but pretty good animation though!

Loved the animation, and the examples used were constructed well. I think the audio could have used some fine-tuning though as it sounded a little rough and quiet.

Clever.

26 Game Reviews

Good job!

I liked it a lot! Though I'd make the 1st 2 jumps easier and the "Spikes kill you" text BEFORE you see the spikes. Otherwise, good job! I'd like to see that tutorial too-- lemme know if you post it in the description!

:-)

Really enjoyed it. Especially the music. If it werent for the psychadelic addons whenever you grab some drugs, this game would be pretty dull. But it really adds quite a punch to it. GJ!

Neato

I MUST GET THIS! BUT HOW!?!?

Nice job, man. I think the art needs some touching up (add some good gradients to the mix and maybe some scrapes on the metals). It also needs sound!

egoraptorfreak1 responds:

thanks ill do that

5 Audio Reviews

LOVE IT!

:-D

This is fantastic. If I may put a visual to it, it sounds like it belongs in a game like Oblivion. Walking through one of the cities or something similar. Glad I found this.

wyldfyre1 responds:

I'm glad you listened =)

Love it!

This is great stuff here. I wish I had something I could use it for in my work right now. The flow and build up work very well. My only suggestion is how it starts kicking in at :30-- sounds good but I think it needs just a little more punch to it. Also a few of my friends use Reason and they constantly suggest for me to try it out saying FL is a bit limited. Look it up and try it out since you obviously have a great talent for mixing.

4 Art Reviews

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Who slipped Rockman and Rush some lsd? This is hilarious! I literally laughed when I saw this. Nice work and style-- like the other review, it reminds me of Ren and Stimpy!

Aww

Very warm. I love it very much.

Nice!

Re: Like it <3?

Love it.

inti-creater responds:

Arigatoo~!! :3

I'm just a secretive human being who creates animations about games, movies, animals, robots, astronauts, soldiers, and whatever else sounds like a decent idea.

James Schwertfeger @Falconer02