Millennials Millennials

I was unaware millennials have any buying power in this economy. Simple, but pretty good animation though!

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Loved the animation, and the examples used were constructed well. I think the audio could have used some fine-tuning though as it sounded a little rough and quiet.

Sonic Watches Some TV Sonic Watches Some TV

Clever.

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Love the 80's Ghostbuster toys.

The Cheesy Youtuber The Cheesy Youtuber

I hate Youtube personalities with a passion. 95% of them are phonies. It's sad, really. Good job hitting the nail on the head!

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Well thought out, organized, and said. The style was simple and effective/pleasant to look at. Any criticism? Maybe have a little more energy when you're making a point or cartoony voice like at :35. Beyond that, I loved it. Keep doing stuff like this! I'll be sure to share this. The more education we get around social media, the less $ mediocre content producers get. And you, sir, are definitely not mediocre.

ApexxWolf responds:

Thank you very much and yes definitely going to try and be a bit more enthusiastic for future videos :) I was contemplating to do another re-recording for this, but I just wanted to get the video out after working on it for a while >.<

The date The date

The style and music is amazing and just oozes professionalism. Great work!

MUNCH - Bodymuncher MUNCH - Bodymuncher

Damn, that was well animated! Good rigging and secondary motion on all your parts. Classic slapstick too. It was nice. 5'd! Keep it up!

ZoomToons responds:

Thank you kindly sir!

Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

This quality of storytelling, animation, and camera work is phenomenal. Better than Wall-E, Toy Story, Up, etc. I'm blown away by your raw talent. Keep up the amazing work and you should have a job at Pixar in no time!

(Srsly tho- I loved it!)

Gamer- Turbo Gamer- Turbo

I suddenly want to play Rad Racer with shrooms.